20 Jun 12 Ways To Bring More Flowers Into Your Life
We are celebrating some of our fave floral things – join us as we brighten up your week with these 12 ways to bring more flowers into your life.
1. DIY pressed flowers is one of our most cherished childhood nature activities.
2. Decorate cakes and cookies with edible flower petals.
3. Add roses to a rose lime spritzer.
5. Use your child’s artwork to wrap-up a posy of flowers for nanna.
6. Treat yourself to a bunch, so you don’t hate your partner.
7. Check out these florists that sell a bunch of posies for $40 and under.
8. Document your garden with a botanical drawing class or other creative workshop?
10. Lust over Kimmy Hogan’s amazingness in our Home + Living mini mag – she perfectly captures the beauty of Australian native plants in her artworks.
11. Make breakfast time extra special with flowers.
12. Let a favourite flower be the inspiration of an outfit or kids party.
Words by Jenna Templeton // First Photo by Joshua Fuller