04 Jul Microwave Chocolate Mud Cake recipe
4 Tbsp raising flour
2 Tbsp sugar
2 Tbsp cocoa
3 Tbsp milk
3 Tbsp vegetable oil
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1 Tbsp chocolate chips
- In a large mug, place all the dry ingredients and mix well with a spoon. Use the spoon to grind all the cocoa against the side of the cup so there are no lumps.
- Add the egg and beat it a little on top of the dry ingredients to break the yolk.
- Add the oil, milk and vanilla and mix until well combined.
- Stir the chocolate chips in and put into the microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Bulla Dollop Cream and Sliced strawberries
- Serves: 1
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 3 minutes